At Heritage Rehabilitation Center, we understand the importance of providing a comfortable environment and a smooth, welcoming transition into our facility. Each patient’s customized care plan is designed to meet individual needs and goals and is based on careful physical, mental and emotional assessments by our professional team.
We not only care for our long-term patients, but we also help those recovering from surgery, injury, or serious illness. A patient who once might have spent an extended period in an acute care hospital can come to us for skilled nursing care and rehabilitation therapy.
At Heritage Rehabilitation Center, we pride ourselves on our compassionate and caring staff and our clean, well-maintained facility. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our patients and their visitors
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our patients and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Heritage Rehabilitation Center.
- All beds are Medicare and Medi-Cal certified.
- All rooms have electric high/low beds.
- Cable TV.
- Our rehabilitation program provides Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.